(Within) Omnicare Pharmacy
160 Causewayside, Newington
Edinburgh EH9 1PR.
23-25 West Main Street
Call: 07469 205041
- Monday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Tuesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Wednesday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Thursday CLOSED
- Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am – 12.30pm
- Sunday CLOSED
Out of hours: Please leave message on our answer phone and we will respond to your call as soon as possible.
Our aim is to offer the best service to our patients while remaining affordable.
Things to consider when comparing fees between clinics:
- We like to schedule 1 hour for every new patient we see for their 1st consultation. Many clinics 1st consultation may be 30-45 minutes. We never want our patients to feel rushed, we feel it is vital to take time to identify our patients needs by asking questions and concentrating on what our patients are really saying. We want to be able to have enough time allowance especially for more complex cases. We also offer if appropriate a treatment on the first visit, which is included in the price frame. Not all clinics include a treatment upon a new patient first appointment.
- We book all future appointments for 30 minutes. Many clinics schedule 10-15 minutes for their future appointments. Communication is the key to recovery. Having the time to be aware of problems or upcoming needs is important to us.
- Do you want to be treated in an open plan environment or private room? We practice on a private room basis.
- Also consider (if needed) would you like soft tissue and corrective exercises included in the price of your treatment? Not all clinics offer this. These are covered in the cost of treatment with us at Mern Chiropractic.
- We treat all our patients as individuals. No cookie cutter treatments. Each treatment is bespoke to each individual. We always take time to explain how your treatment plan will progress, so each patient has a true understanding of their diagnosis.
We are confident our price frame and service meet our patient requirements.
- Initial Consultation & Treatment: £59 (approximately 60 mins)
- Subsequent Treatments: £40 (approximately 30 mins)
- Disability Access
- Public transport access – Buses/Train
- Access without steps
- Patient WC
Accessibility & Parking
Every effort has been taken to make the clinic as accessible as possible to those who may require a little additional help. Please contact us if you have particular needs or concerns and we will make arrangements as required prior to your arrival.
There is free on street parking available outside the clinic on Main Street.
Causewayside, Newington Clinic
There is paid street meter parking opposite, and free parking around some side streets at specified times.
Reception & Waiting Area
Please be aware that the clinic works from a room within Omnicare Pharmacy. There is no reception staff at this clinic. The waiting area is in the main shop area where there are seats available.
On your initial visit there will be a New Patient Form available within the waiting area for you to complete prior to your appointment.
We hope you find the waiting area pleasant where a selection of reading material will be available.
The treatment room is wheelchair accessible and provides complete privacy.
To book an appointment for our clinics please call our telephone number on 07469 205041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your call can not be answered immediately, please leave your name and contact number. We will return your call as soon as possible.