Since gaining a Master of Chiropractic Degree, Laura Nuttall DC (Doctor of Chiropractic) has continued expanding her knowledge into how the human body functions through her passion for neurophysiology.
Laura believes in treating all patients that walk through her doors how she would like herself or family members to be treated. A warm welcome and to explain what your findings are in a manner that you can truly understand.
Having worked for several years in Aberdeenshire working within a pregnancy and paediatric research clinic where she gained a vast knowledge and understanding in pregnancy and paediatric conditions, this led her to move to Edinburgh to continue working in this field.
She initially worked with the team at Morningside Chiropractic clinic before the opportunity presented itself to establish her own clinic.
While she continues to see a high volume of pregnancy and paediatric patients, she still loves the variation of treating all ages.
Over the past 10 years Laura has travelled the world learning the skills to help golfers with biomechanical issues. Her treatment plans have became so popular that the end result was an independent site dedicated to this specialty: Golf Injury Clinic.
Laura is a member of the Scottish Chiropractic Association and state registered with the General Chiropractic Council
- DC – Doctor of Chiropractic (Welsh Institute of Chiropractic)
- CCEP (Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner)
- SOT (Sacral Occipital Therapy)
- Golf Injury Certified Diploma
- FMS (Functional Movement Systems)
- BAA (British Acupuncture Association)
- Kinesio Taping (Kinesio UK)
- PGA seminars Accreditation
- Anatomy Trains Fascial release
- TPI Golf Biomechanics