Do You Suffer From….
- General stiffness and restricted movement?
- Headaches and migraines?
- Leg pain, weakness, numbness and tingling?
- Arm pain, weakness, numbness and tingling?
- Pain in your lower limb joints such as ankles, knees, hips?
- Pain in your arms such as wrists, elbows or shoulders?
- Starting to think your body feels old before it’s time?
- Feel your favourite sport is suffering?
If you have said yes to any of the above, then perhaps Chiropractic care may be for you.
The following are just a few examples of when Chiropractic care may help:
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Neck pain
- Headaches originating from the neck
- Migraine prevention due to myofascial tension
- Extremity conditions such as frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, shin splints and even plantar fasciitis